Thursday, September 06, 2007

submarines and trains

i woke up next to a thief the difference was she wasn't staring at me god those days were so damn good we'd revel in the confidence of our skin now every time i ask her to my room she stands me up for some other guy i guess we're better off this way you and me we disagree it's in the way we kissed it's in the way we held each other i wouldn't change it if i could what things remain on submarines and trains i woke up next to a queen but this time she held a picture of me we talked awhile about the years how the sky went dark and her eyes went grey now every time she asks me to her room i stand her up for some other gal i guess we're better off this way you and me we disagree.

5 comments:

mgordonmiller said...

this begs to be sung. and it needs some sweet electric guitar on it. record it and send me the track.

ASHER said...

ok, look for it next week:)

mgordonmiller said...

right on

Anonymous said...

really cool lyrics. really well written. nice.

Unknown said...

this is actually already a song performed by dr. choad and the taints.